December 05, 2007

IE7 woes

Seems I'm not the only one who has abandoned IE7 after initially being a supporter. I switched to Firefox and Google Reader over the summer when my IE7 feeds stopped updating and I couldn't figure out why. Now that I've been using Firefox for several months, I can say I've become a total convert. It's faster, more stable, and easier to use. As for Google Reader, it's fine but I can think of a lot of ways it could be better. In any case, I think it says a lot that I tried Firefox several times but always stuck with IE until a few months ago. Now that I've switched, it will be a long time before I switch back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, it's all in who you talk to, everybody has different opinions. I have been a firefox fan for years and anti-IE. Over the last year or so, until the 2.0 release of Firefox, it had been very slow. Now it's much better. I like IE7 a lot, it's the best version of IE since the days when Netscape and IE were head to head.

I nearly switched back to IE over the last several months but just couldn't do it. However, I do see it as a viable alternative and don't complain if I have to use it, at least not too much.

I'm loyal to Firefox.