April 04, 2008

You Can Not Stop Nerds


Ok, I had to do it. Our fearless leader Clif is at MinistryTECH in Oklahoma City as I type this blog post. My cohort in this was Ian, who is there with Clif. Ian was able to set up a webcam in short order and stream Clif to U-Stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ministrytech

To the upper right is a shot from my camera phone. This is a projected image on a wall in our training room back in Leawood, KS. Clif is larger than life!






So to sum up - yeah I posted on Clif's presentation in Oklahoma City before he was even finished, watching from Leawood, KS. :)

Given even simple technology - you can't stop nerds from getting creative and participating, even if we don't get to be there in person.

1 comment:

Clif Guy said...

Brian, that is seriously cool. Sometimes we accomplish things almost accidentally. This was one of those times. I have a great team.