March 15, 2007

A Long Overdue Thank-You

Thanks Tony for your outstanding hospitality during my visit to Perimeter Church back in December with Mark Stephenson. Please offer my long overdue thanks to the rest of your team as well. Our tour of Perimeter Church's facilities was amazing. God has blessed the church with an innovative spirit that is never satisfied with past accomplishments. The oldest part of the building is only 15 years old, but already many parts have been purposed and repurposed, designed and redesigned, modeled and remodeled numerous times as the church’s needs have grown and changed. That kind of passionate pursuit of ministry warms my heart and re-energizes me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are far too kind! The pleasure and privilege was all ours. Come back any time.

PS: actually our facility is only 10 1/2 years old. We moved in August 1996.

Clif Guy said...

In that case, it's even more impressive than I thought!